- Open Requirements
- Click Create Requirement
- Give the requirement a name everyone will recognize for the work it’s going to cover
- Begin to define the requirements:
- Simple requirements contain
- Objective - the anticipated outcome of the project.
- User story - a description of the problem from the users point of view.
- Project description or scope - What is required to achieve the project: including features, timelines, technical requirements, and a definition of what is not included in the project.
- Acceptance criteria - a set of criteria which, when fulfilled, indicate the requirement is complete and ready to be shipped
Once you’ve defined the requirement you’re ready to start adding tasks needed to work towards completing the requirement.
Alternatively, you can also create new requirements on the sprint backlog:
1. Open Sprint Plans
2. Click Create Requirements
3. Give the requirement a name and click Create- the newly created requirement will appear at the top of the list