Enabling Asana import on to Tara is as simple as a few steps (as shown below).
- You need to export the data from Asana in a CSV.
- Once you have the CSV, go to the Integrations page.
- On the Integrations page, select Import on the right hand side.
- A pop-up will show up asking you to upload the CSV, once you upload and import tasks you should be good to go.
This feature works with both free and premium versions of Asana.
- The date of creation is the date that the task was created in Asana.
- The task author is the user that imported the task.
- Only incomplete tasks are imported into Tara. If the task was marked as completed in Asana based on the date of completion- it will not be imported into Tara.