Grant/Update User Access
There are two access levels on Tara: User and Admin. An admin has access to all features including the following permissions:
- Ability to make other users admin or change their access role
- Ability to deactivate and reactivate users
- Ability to install GitHub app for Github repo integration
If you are an admin and need to update access for team members, simply follow these steps:
1. Click on your avatar on the bottom left.
2. Select User List.
3. Update user access through the drop down menu. You can either grant admin/user access or deactivate an account.